Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My obsession


Behold, 1 minute and 7 seconds of pure bliss.

So I'm kinda obsessed with golf, and that's most likely due to my man-crush on Tiger Woods. Watching the Golf playoffs over the past few weeks has been euphoric - Tiger playing 4 weeks in a row doesn't happen often! The way he's changed the sport from both a physical, and an emotional sense is what has drawn me to his game. It's so entertaining to see Tiger pumping his fist after a sick shot, then throwing a club and dropping a few F bombs, all in the same round. Honestly, I feel that watching Tiger Woods play golf is like witnessing the evolution of man. His level of excellence is simply astounding, and I'm amazed at how he continues to astonish me again, and again each week.

Anyway, back to the clip... this is 2 years old now, and it showcases, literally, the perfect swing. The torque he creates from his flexibility is incredible.